Creating a turnaround performance breakthrough
Mid-size global information services company
Challenge: How can a new CEO create a target customer experience and escape stalled performance?
Partnering with the company’s leader team, we:
- Created a straw model of the existing customer experience after conducting a rapid diagnostic of the company's current market position and operating model.
- Led executives to define a target experience for customers using leader knowledge, customer interactions, and business performance as inputs.
- Helped leaders diagnose the biggest gaps and opportunities between the existing and target views of the customer experience.
- Translated the most important gaps and opportunities into a roadmap of specific operating actions that could move the company closer to fulfilling the target experience and transform performance of the business.
- Provided coaching to executives as they began implementing change through roadmap initiatives and daily decision-making.
Within 12 months, improvements in the customer experience reversed the multi-year pattern of declining revenues, and boosted profit by 25%.
Leaders used the target customer experience as context for daily decision-making and found new clarity about which actions could best drive performance. The leadership team has alignment and energy to lead the transformation, and a customer-centric culture has emerged.
CEO, us division/global subscription management company
“We’ve turned the ship. Every decision we’ve made to move us closer to our target customer experience has contributed to stronger performance.”
Has your performance stalled?
Find out what part of your customer experience - if strengthened - could bring you fastest to the performance payoff your organization deserves. Contact Aveus partner, Linda Ireland. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org.